Have you ever dreamt of: make tons of money from your living room, staying dressed in your pajamas all day, working according to your own schedule, with no one telling you what to do? Sounds great, doesn’t it? In this article, we are going to discuss the easy ways to Make Money Online in India.
If you’re looking to make money online in India, you need to do proper research. Because, the truth is, the Internet is full of misconceptions and misinformation. And as someone who’s built an online-only career over the three years, I’d like to help reveal some of the proven ways to make money online in India
Things to Consider Before You Make Money Online
Today, if you’re at all serious about succeeding in any endeavor, whether online or offline, you have to deliver enormous amounts of value. Yes, you have to do the most amount of work for the least initial return. This is especially true online. Why? Because it takes time to build authority and create an audience, two primary ingredients necessary to succeed in the wonderful world of commerce on the web.
Every successful business and person has delivered a tremendous amount of value at the outset. They did the most amount of work, and they inspected every detail meticulously, to ensure that they were doing right by their customers. As long as you keep that in mind, and you don’t look for a quick buck, you’ll succeed in the long term.
- Find your niche – Figure out what you’re good at or what you want to be good at. You don’t need to be an expert right now, but you do need to decide where you’re going to fit in if you’re at all serious about making serious cash in the long term.
- Build a blog on a custom domain – Your blog is your virtual home. Without it, you’ve no place to filter all that traffic and people interested in what you have to say. But don’t build a blog on a subdomain like yoursite.wordpress.com; create a blog with a custom domain like www.yoursite.com.
- Always add value – Adding value over time creates authority, and authority breeds trust, which in turn helps to grow your audience and readership. Without a significant following, you’ll find it hard to gain any traction online. It simply takes time.
- Create an email list and treat them right – One of the best ways to make money online is by marketing to an actively-interested group of email subscribers. While most people think that email marketing is dead, that’s far from the truth. This is your greatest potential source of income online. Think of it as your money tree.
- Don’t sacrifice morals for a quick buck – At the outset, you’ll want to do all sorts of things to make money online, but don’t sacrifice your morals for a quick buck. Not only will you put people off, but you’ll lose Google’s trust. You also shouldn’t concern yourself with things like Adsense or other ads on a blog before you have around 100,000 visitors per day. Yes, per day.
3 Questions You Need to Ask Yourself Before You Make Money Online
Here are 3 key questions that you should ask yourself before looking to make money online.
How Much Time Will You Spend Working On Your Online Business?
Now visualize yourself starting an online venture and you can quickly see that you will be working 6, 8 or 12 hours daily to make this thing work. Just because you are working online, it doesn’t mean that there is less work to be put in. You cannot succeed online unless you are willing and ready to work as much as you do at your current job, or as much as an offline business person would work.
What Are Your Goals?
Now you can set up income goals, personal goals, or any goals for that matter that you wish to establish. Just be quick to write out your goals as a framework for ordering your mind toward a definite end.
Are You Ready to Give?
You can succeed if you are ready to give, but you will fail miserably if you are stingy, refusing to give at all because everybody can sense a selfish person and will run from you when you try to offer your product or service.
So, are you thinking about making money online? If so, have you asked yourself these key questions? Then, continue reading below to explore the easy ways to make money online.
Ways to Make Money Online in India
#1 — Write And Sell An Ebook
If you have a propensity for writing and you can play with your prose, consider writing an ebook. While the market has certainly become saturated as of late, books that help teach people about a technical topic still sell extremely well. This is a great source of passive income but does require a large amount of effort at the outset before any money is generated.
You can sell your ebooks through Amazon’s Kindle program or Apple’s iTunes Connect, which gives you access to a large majority of the digital-book reading market and the barriers to entry are incredibly low. You don’t need to invest lots of money to make this happen, but you do need to invest lots of time, not only in writing the ebooks but in marketing them as well.
#2 — Sell Audiobooks With Audible
People are turning to audio and visuals when it comes to technical subjects. However, you should consider doing an ebook first and turning it into an audiobook through a resource like Audible’s ACX platform. You can hire a producer either through a royalty share program, so you don’t have to shell out upfront cash, or you can do pay-per-hour hire as well.
#3 — Create An App
Yes, this is far more technical. Unless you have the right app-development skills, doing this is going to be a significant undertaking. But, apps are also a great source of passive income when done the right way. You can reach a massive audience of smartphone users by building a great app.
However, like anything else truly worthwhile, apps require a significant investment of your time or money upfront. If you don’t have the skills, then you have to hire someone who can assist you in creating a great app. But first, you need to come up with an idea that will sell. Do the proper market research and analytics to come up with the right app.
#4 — Sell Professional Services On Upwork or 99Designs
Upwork and 99Designs are two of the biggest resources for selling just about any professional service under the sun. If you have extensive experience in a field, you might want to consider selling your services through one of these sites. 99Designs only applies to graphic design while Upwork applies to nearly every other professional service.
However, like anything else, the beginning will be difficult. Before you have a significant track record and extensive reviews, sourcing work in one of these highly-competitive platforms will be difficult. Find the most successful people in your niche and try to model your approach and online profile after theirs.
#5 — Email Marketing
Email marketing is at the heart of every successful endeavor on the web. For those serious about making money online, email marketing is certainly where it’s at. But it has to be done the right way. Before you even try to market anything to anyone via an email list, be sure that they’re people that subscribed and opted in directly to you.
When you try to market to people via email out of the blue, you won’t find as much success. But, if those email subscribers are actively and keenly interested in what you have to say, and they signed up directly through your blog or site, your success rates will be much higher.
#6 — Create Video Tutorials On YouTube
This is definitely a long-term strategy, and you won’t get rich overnight by doing this, but creating engaging and well-thought-out video tutorials and posting them on sites like YouTube could make you a significant amount of passive income in the long term depending on just how well-received those videos might be.
Find a niche and stick to it. Build a YouTube channel and find something that you can do that will add a whole lot of value to the people that might be interested in that field or niche. However, keep in mind that this will require a significant amount of time and upfront investment before this pays off at all.
#7 — Write Articles for Other Sites
The best option is – article writing. Depending on your skill level when it comes to writing, you could always find work writing articles for other people. At the outset, this won’t pay you much, especially if you have little in the way of examples or portfolio pieces. But, like anything else, you can build this up over time.
You could also do a number of other things related to writing such as copywriting for descriptions, emails, or other sales-related content. Do your due diligence to find out what the going rates are for writing articles, and even try to find a mentor if you’re serious about making money online through this method
#8 — Start an Ecommerce Store
Why not build a full-blown ecommerce store? Create a niche and sell a variety of products directly on your store. Advertise it using Facebook ads. There are endless supplies of blue-ocean niches that are far less competitive than some of the more crowded red-ocean ones that have spawned an endless sea of merchants vying for the consumer’s attention.
#9 — Build a High-Ticket Coaching Or Consulting Funnel
Another way to make money now would be to sell high-ticket coaching or consulting services. If you’re an expert in a particular arena, sell your services. If you have more idea regarding business, then provide coaching to entrepreneurs. And also, if you understand finances, help people navigate their debt and expenses, maybe even their investments.
#10 — Manage Social Media, SEO or Facebook Ads for Clients
Want to make some serious money? Manage social media. Do SEO. Run Facebook ads and other paid ads on YouTube or Google for instance. There is loads of money to be made if you know what you’re doing. If you can attain huge conversion rates, then people will happily pay you a hefty percentage of that ad spend.
Simple Tips to Make Money Online in India
- Don’t get blinded by promises of big paychecks. If something or someone is promising to pay you big bucks for doing nearly nothing, it probably isn’t what it claims to be.
- Start with one niche that you are the most knowledgeable about, establish yourself as an expert and then expand out from there. Only then start working out other areas.
- Making money on the web is something that happens 24 hours a day seven days a week. If you start building your site and take a hiatus for a few weeks, your site will still be there, but many of your viewers or customers won’t be. And, if you have a blog, try to update once a day at minimum. If you have a site or service, try to respond to emails within 24 hours.
- If you put all of your eggs in one basket, you are asking for trouble. Even if you have the best ideas, best products or best anything else, it doesn’t mean that it will make you a ton of loot. If you have your online widget store, you should also be sure to have a widget blog (with ads and affiliate marketing programs) and maybe even an eBay store to unload widget overstock. This way you are hedging your bets and making sure you have money coming in from other channels in the event of difficulties with one of your streams.
You won’t get rich overnight, but you can make decent money online. Your hard work will be rewarded in big ways. Best wishes as you go forward! Stay tuned with Kranthi to get more FREE tips and tricks!